Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback A few questions that I can't find anwers to:

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MokiLoM 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MokiLoM
    Participant

1) ¿If I redeemed an alpha key, in “Steam”, for last year Alpha (APril 27-29. 2018, Twitch stream), am I able to enter the game again without a key?

2) ¿Till when are players able to enter this year’s Alpha? Given that some keys are given by Twitch, twitter or discord, in different times, I’m curious to know if when I get one, I will be able to still enter the game.

3) ¿Which is taken in priority when it comes to read feedback, “discord:nsfw-suggestions” or LoM forums?

Thanks in advance

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thanks for your questions! Here are the answers.

1) ¿If I redeemed an alpha key, in “Steam”, for last year Alpha (APril 27-29. 2018, Twitch stream), am I able to enter the game again without a key?

Once you get a key and activate it (at any point and time) you will continue to receive all updates throughout the development process.

2) ¿Till when are players able to enter this year’s Alpha? Given that some keys are given by Twitch, twitter or discord, in different times, I’m curious to know if when I get one, I will be able to still enter the game.

Same answer as above. Once you get a key and activate you are able to enter and receive updates. We don’t have a close date for the alpha.

3) ¿Which is taken in priority when it comes to read feedback, “discord:nsfw-suggestions” or LoM forums?

We monitor both equally.

Thanks again!
    – maidengaming

MokiLoM
    Participant

Alright! Time to update the game in steam. 🙂

Thanks again for taking the time, and all the work you guys are doing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.