Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback Butt Jiggle Physics

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by maidengaming maidengaming 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WaifuLaifu
    Participant

Where did they go? Does anyone else miss them? I miss them. It would be nice to have them as an option in character creation. The game did used to have it right? I’m not just imagining it? I wanna see dat booty clap.

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

It will come back. We were not happy with how we implemented it so it was removed. When we have time we will come back to revamp the breast and the butt physics. Also would like to get thigh jiggling as well. Its on the list. Just swamped with bug fixes atm.

– maidengaming

Masqurin
    Spectator

Oh, I suggested something in my report which was already in and gets reworked? Feels weird to have it suggested in the first place, but is at the same time pretty promising. 🙂

Something which works pretty good in DOAXVV, you have a setting for the general amount of jiggle. But another one for the amount of deformation. Which is affected by the jiggle itself, but also gravity. Just something to consider as an Option for the rework. It also helps find more realistic physics for different sizes if you have these two settings instead of just one.

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback Masqurin!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.