Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback Face, hair, and body sliders locked

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by maidengaming maidengaming 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WreckedRonin77
    Participant

The face, hair, and body sliders are all locked with a blue lock for some reason, though I have had no issues being able to customize my character for the past 6 hours. I log out and log back in and the sliders for the face, hair and body are locked. I am not sure if this is a bug or I gotta use in game currency to fix it but I personally think its BS and needs to be fixed as its annoying logging back in after a few hours and not being sliders locked that weren’t before. Please fix this. it says its locked to warmaiden awakening please fix this

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thank you for your inquiry. It is explained when you awaken your war maiden that face (not hair), and body is locked after awakening. This is a dialog that you have to confirm before you awaken your war maiden. If you would like to keep customization unlocked permanently you are free to not awaken your war maiden.

– maidengaming

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.