Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback Feedback Part 2

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar darzik 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    darzik
    Spectator

So I have been playing this game allot and I love it. It’s really addicting. The flight system is perfect, the guns work great and maneuverability is on point. I do however have some feedback.

1. Would be great to have more then one clothing option for the starter AV. Maybe give a choice of a few free outfits upon character creation.
    2. Option to turn take off clothing during character building. I have the nude pack and when building a new character it’s hard to see what the breast options actually do because of the clothing… mainly the nipples.
    3. Butt, hip and leg options are limited when building a new character. Pretty much says it all.
    4. I made two characters. One as short and one as tall as possible. I notice the shorter one doesn’t line up well with objects in the shower like the sink and toilet.
    5. Tall characters float above the treatment room bed and it off center.

I hope you don’t mind my feedback. I really love this game and made quite a few purchases and even joined the premium for 30 days. Please keep up the great work!

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Darzik,

Thank you very much for your compliments, feedback and your support! We really appreciate it. Here are answers to some of your feedback.

1. Would be great to have more then one clothing option for the starter AV. Maybe give a choice of a few free outfits upon character creation.

*Thanks and appreciate the suggestion!

2. Option to turn take off clothing during character building. I have the nude pack and when building a new character it’s hard to see what the breast options actually do because of the clothing… mainly the nipples.

*With the nude pack you can take clothes off during customization if you are in a private area like the shower.

3. Butt, hip and leg options are limited when building a new character. Pretty much says it all.

*The greyed out sliders don’t work because the current outfit you are customizing isn’t one of the newer outfits we’ve added with the newer body type. Our plan is to go back and update all the outfits to make use of the new sliders. This is something that we have planned to complete relatively soon. So basically soon enough all of those sliders will work on all outfits.

4. I made two characters. One as short and one as tall as possible. I notice the shorter one doesn’t line up well with objects in the shower like the sink and toilet.

*Unfortunately this is a tough problem to solve since the difference in height between the shortest and tallest characters is pretty large. Would be very difficult to make all scenarios work for the height extremes.

5. Tall characters float above the treatment room bed and it off center.

*This issue has been reported. We have it logged and will get it fixes.

Thanks again for your compliments, support and the feedback!

– maidengaming

darzik
    Spectator

My pleasure. BTW the Sorceress class is AMAZING!

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Glad your enjoying it! 🙂

darzik
    Spectator

If you don’t mind I’d like to keep all my input on this thread. With that said I had an idea just now as I was playing. So I have three characters… a warrior, tank and sorceress. In another game I know they have a shared inventory. That game is SWTOR. It would be nice to be able to take things we’ve earned in on character and transfer it to another. An example would be if I won a shotgun skin on my warrior to be able to send it to my tank.

Thanks again 🙂

darzik
    Spectator

I also had a question about the tanks. I saw in your live stream you diving under and overturning tanks. How did you do it? I have done it a few times but it seems to be hit or miss but when I saw you do it your success rate with 100%. Thanks

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Great suggestions! We do plan to introduce shared inventory which will be a part of the dormitory update. At some point we hope to add player housing where you will have an inventory chest allowing you to place items. You will at that point be able to transfer items from one war maiden to another.

To perform the tank flip you would need to be sprint running and ground sliding W + SHIFT (for sprint running) then press the Alt key (slide) once you are under the front end of the tank (while sliding) let go of W + SHIFT + Alt and your character will stop sliding and stand up. This force will flip the tank at which point you can use melee or guns or magic attacks to destroy the tank once it has flipped. Takes some practice but once you master it comes pretty easily.

– maidengaming

darzik
    Spectator

Thanks man. I’m going to go test that right now lol

darzik
    Spectator

Outfit bug?

I purchased the Bikini Armor 2B and in the panties area there is like a sheer micro skirt. That would normally look cool but it blends really strange with the body. Almost as it “is” the body. Personally I think that outfit would be better without the micro skirt and have it just be panties.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.