Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback General feed back

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by maidengaming maidengaming 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Masterofthanatos
    Spectator

just joined not alot of play time but just a few things i noticed
    ! gold pack nudity cheat dosnt work had to upgrade to plat to use it
    ( what happens is apon entering it the game says you cant activate it without disable adult filter and adult filter dosnt alow toggle without nudity cheat pack)
    2 The main in-game screen looks like its a mobile game.
    3 This feels like a mobile game with all the secondary stuff in it ( channel a little less bdo/mobile)
    4 I hope apon full release there is a removal of the p2w faster systems i saw ingame ( IE buying weapons and the energy systems)
    5 Movement I don’t know if this is possible for you guys( team size engine limitations and such) but try to copy the movement system from a game called warframe? dont really know how to say it. but the movement in that game is the bet ive ever seen( also apparently some guy stuck it in overwatch with a creation tool so contact him for help?)
    6 class skills feel super clunky( played as assassin dint feel good to use them) id say either alow for full movement well casting(- flying) or reduce cast time massively currently they feel very out of place and dont fit well with the movement and weapons atks
    Note: Ive played the shit out of alot of mmos so i have a general grasp on them. so this is come from a mmo vet more then a players point of view

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thanks for your feedback. Here are responses for the points mentioned.

! gold pack nudity cheat dosnt work had to upgrade to plat to use it
    ( what happens is apon entering it the game says you cant activate it without disable adult filter and adult filter dosnt alow toggle without nudity cheat pack)

Response: Would need to read the details for the Gold Tier. The Gold Tier requires the purchase of the Nude Pack for the cheat to work. This is clearly pointed out in the cheat code page that is linked in the Gold Tier section.

2 The main in-game screen looks like its a mobile game.

Response: We absolutely love the look created for the desktop. It is convenient and a unique and fun approach to a desktop UI. It is different but in our opinion very appealing.

3 This feels like a mobile game with all the secondary stuff in it ( channel a little less bdo/mobile)

Response: Again, we love the ability to engage in things like Time-Step rewards and Daily rewards. I think the disconnect is that we have a direction we are going in with the game and that isn’t a direction that is enjoyable to you as a player. Not to say that there is anything wrong with it. It just isn’t a direction that you as a player would enjoy.

4 I hope apon full release there is a removal of the p2w faster systems i saw ingame ( IE buying weapons and the energy systems)

Response: There is no P2W in our game for multiple reasons.

5 Movement I don’t know if this is possible for you guys( team size engine limitations and such) but try to copy the movement system from a game called warframe? dont really know how to say it. but the movement in that game is the bet ive ever seen( also apparently some guy stuck it in overwatch with a creation tool so contact him for help?)

Response: We’re always making improvements to systems like movement and melee but for a 3 man dev team I think the movement is far better than many systems on the market.

6 class skills feel super clunky( played as assassin dint feel good to use them) id say either alow for full movement well casting(- flying) or reduce cast time massively currently they feel very out of place and dont fit well with the movement and weapons atks
    Note: Ive played the shit out of alot of mmos so i have a general grasp on them. so this is come from a mmo vet more then a players point of view

Response: The assassin class feels difficult for you because it is difficult. That is why it is labeled as the most difficult class to play. Each class has a difficulty rating. If this is your first time playing I don’t see the most challenging class that we have to offer as being the best pick. Better to start out with Warrior which is labeled as an easy class that way you can get better then challenge yourself with a harder class like the Assassin.

Hope that helps.

– maidengaming

Masterofthanatos
    Spectator

A energy system that can be refilled with money is a form of pay 2 win( proof is in the bill currently be put throw Congress ( in the USA) that list p2w as anything that would give an advantage over other including sped up progresion) the bill is for the outlaw of such macanica being in game children play). So being and adult game it won’t effect the game but I feel the definition still applys
    I was not referring to the difficulty of the class rather how akward it feels to use the abiltys compared to the melee and gun. You have a fluided movement system with well intagarted combat but the the abiltys feel like I swapped into a old school tab target mmo.

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback! It is much appreciated and we will be sure to keep it in mind for our future development.

– maidengaming

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.