Beginners Game Guide

Home Forums Beginners Game Guide How to Do This and That in League of Maidens

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Kalliope 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kalliope
    Spectator

HOW DO I USE THE DEF TRAINING STATION? IT IS TELLING ME I NEED A SHIELD!
    You need a shield equipped in order to use the training station. In order a shield, head to character customization through ESC>CHARACTER CUSTOMIZE icon on the bottom.

Next, click on the WEAPON icon left of the War Maiden, then on the UPPER-LEFT hand corner, click on the SHIELD icon.

From there, you are giving a list of shields. Click the one that is accessible to have access to the DEF training station from now on.

NEED AMMO FOR MY GUNS! WHERE CAN I FIND AMMO AT?
    You can purchase it at your main base, find it FINISHING OFF enemy WARMAIDENS (Use F over a KO War Maiden. Afterwards, items might appear) and smashing crates in BATTLE MODE, smashing crates OPEN AND MISSION MODE

HOW DO I GRAB WARMAIDENS?!
    At the moment, this occurs in BATTLE MODE. During a match, press F to fly, then hold down SHIFT to sprint fly into another war maiden. If successful, you will smother her with you bosom while flying, then perform a series of kicks and punches upon the Warmaiden.

HOW DO I FIND NEW EQUIPMENT?
    You can purchase it from the merchant at base. (Don’t do this)
    The optimal method is to finish off your SIDE QUESTS.
    Kill soldiers: Any soldier in Battle or Mission Mode

Kill war maidens: Found in Battle Mode

Kill the filth: Found in Open Mode. Usually found in packs. Enemy name is THE FILTH
    Clear Strongholds: at the 15,30, 45, and 00 mark, the biohazard symbol appears around buildings. When you approach the symbol, you will see a small pillar of light in front of the buildings entrance. After you enter, you will be in a small area where you need to clear out the enemies. Sometimes, a purple crate is at the end of the room which usually contains a cube container or the stronghold will be empty except for a bunch of crates with valuables. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR CLEARING A STRONGHOLD, you must DEFEAT ALL ENEMIES, then EXIT. Otherwise, it does not count.

Kill the Nightmare: Kill THE NIGHTMARE on open mode. Enemy’s name is THE NIGHTMARE. Significantly stronger than THE FILTH. You have been warned.

KILL the Boss: Every hour on the 00 mark AND when the character is present in OPEN MODE, a World Boss appears. She can be identified by her towering form, stomping, and ability to One to Two hit kill you. Also, a giant

Each Side Quest you complete, you earn a piece of equipment

HOW DO I PROGRESS FROM T1 TO the NEXT TIER?!>
    Finish all main quests AND all side quests.
    Scroll map to zoom out while in OPEN MODE.
    FLY, then spoilers for the rest.

HOW DO I CHANGE ASSETS FOR BATTLE MODE?!
    Click on symbol on the left-hand representing SOLDIER, TANK, etc. Once the match start, the choice is locked in place though you can pick a different option if you win or lose the lane.

HOW DO I USE CHEAT CODE FOR SIZE MATTERS?! I KEEP ACTIVATING THE CODE THROUGH THE DIRECTIONS GIVEN!
    SIZE MATTERS is literally the skill SIZE MATTERS. At the moment, when you go through the Cheat Codes from ESC, you need to click on Cheat Codes, then click an option for Size Matters Maximum value. We understand if you pick the max allowable. No judging.

In order to use the cheat code, you need to have the skill SIZE MATTERS equipped, then be in BATTLE MODE OR OPEN MODE. Have fun stomping!

(More to come in the future or changed due to patches)

Kalliope
    Spectator

HOW DO I USE PURIFICATION STONES?!

Purification stones are used to awaken your War Maiden to use equipment and to unlock friend slots.

With purification stone in inventory, click on the portrait of your War Maiden or on a friend slot. You are presented the option to use shards, gold, or a purification stone.

Click on the purification stone to finish awakening your maiden or unlocking friend slot

HOW DO I UPGRADE THE GRINDER?

Press I to get to inventory, then click on tab marked GRINDER. Click on UPGRADE, then use what currency you want to upgrade the grinder with

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.