Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback questions on cube fragments, melee, hitboxes/recoil

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar ignimeo 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ignimeo
    Spectator

i’ve yet to complete a full list of daily challenges in the time i can play each night and one of the biggest problems is the one for finding and converting a cube fragment. i see the option to convert it when i’m in the base but i can’t for the life of me find one or find anything on line on how to find one.

so the game allows you to shoot guns in the air but you can’t attack with melee making it more trouble than its worth versus the area boss or most large targets like the fallen or samurai. is it possible to allow jump attacks in the future?

i’ve noticed that if i fire my shotgun repeatedly eventually the shots just got insanely wide and miss the target (area boss) entirely. if i’m right on there being recoil is it possible to get a targeting reticle that shows how bad your recoil is getting at some point in the future?

and lastly i’ve read in the beginner guide that you can level up your assets in battle by spending xp. while i do know how to select an asset i haven’t found out how to level up the asset and i don’t see a button for it in the keybindings (2 says to switch to shogun instead of shotgun which i think would be amazing as taunt)

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback. Here are answers to your questions.

i’ve yet to complete a full list of daily challenges in the time i can play each night and one of the biggest problems is the one for finding and converting a cube fragment. i see the option to convert it when i’m in the base but i can’t for the life of me find one or find anything on line on how to find one.

*The best method to get Cube Fragments is to kill The Fallen in Freedom City. World Bosses also drop cube fragments but obviously do not spawn as often.

so the game allows you to shoot guns in the air but you can’t attack with melee making it more trouble than its worth versus the area boss or most large targets like the fallen or samurai. is it possible to allow jump attacks in the future?

*We do intend to add melee in the air at some point but we still have more work to do on melee before melee in the air is possible.

i’ve noticed that if i fire my shotgun repeatedly eventually the shots just got insanely wide and miss the target (area boss) entirely. if i’m right on there being recoil is it possible to get a targeting reticle that shows how bad your recoil is getting at some point in the future?

*Yes there is recoil in all gun firing. As far as a UI indicator outside of your reticle moving from the initial target this is something that we can add in the future but not 100% certain what it would look like.

and lastly i’ve read in the beginner guide that you can level up your assets in battle by spending xp. while i do know how to select an asset i haven’t found out how to level up the asset and i don’t see a button for it in the keybindings (2 says to switch to shogun instead of shotgun which i think would be amazing as taunt)

*To level up assets on your own you would need to disable auto-leveling the configuration panel. Then you can use UI during a battle to level up manually.

Hope that helps!

– maidengaming

ignimeo
    Spectator

thanks for the response and all your hard work on the game!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.