Test Builds, Bug Reports & Support

Home Forums Test Builds, Bug Reports & Support Size Matters Timing

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by maidengaming maidengaming 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GhostTail
    Spectator

I’ve noticed recently after receiving Size Matters rank 3 from a chest that it lasts as long as a rank 1. I tried restarting the game and using it on a different maiden, but no cheese. I know you guys are busy with the new release, and keep up the good work, maybe just give it a peek

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up. So much has changed since the last build. Test it out again on the new build. If it is still a problem let us know. At the moment we are focused on priority one issues. Balancing and bug fixing for things like that will be handled after the next build.

Thanks again! – maidengaming

GhostTail
    Spectator

Will do! I can imagine with the new system for skills it might just iron itself out, I’ll be sure to test it with the new release

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thanks! Since your testing to give you an update here are the changes that are coming for Size Matters in the upcoming 1.3.0a build.

1 – Increased the size of the war maiden for each skill level by 10%
    2 – Increased the movement and attack speed by 20%
    3 – Increased the overall attack damage by 40%
    4 – Limited to the open area only (a new mode that allows for traversing the city with enemy mobs and world bosses) set Size Matters to not timeout. Players can grow into size and exit the size at will. Again this is limited to the open area, in battle mode Size Matters still times out for balance reasons. This last one is a test, permanent Size Matters may or may not stay depending on overwhelming feedback (for or against) from the community.

I’m sure there are a few other changes we’ve made but those are the big ones.

Thanks again for helping to test!

– maidengaming

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.