Test Builds, Bug Reports & Support

Home Forums Test Builds, Bug Reports & Support [CLOSED] Steam installation bug

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by maidengaming maidengaming 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sheromero
    Participant

When I tried installing the game from steam onto my secondary hard drive, the installation was stuck at creating local game files. I left it for almost 45 minutes and nothing changed. Tried running steam as administrator nothing changed. However when i tried installing my game on my main drive it worked perfectly fine. Don’t know if I’m the only experiencing this

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

Thanks issue logged! 🙂

– maidengaming

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

We’ve tested this on a number of configurations and have not been able to reproduce this issue. Also we have not had any other reports of installation issues. After looking over this bug again I realized that if you are experiencing issues after having run the game it would be in our realm to fix. But issues before installation (i.e. download hanging, or corrupted files) would be a steam related issue. My suggestion would be to follow up with steam to see if there are any reported issues with installing on a secondary HDD.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.