Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback What's behind the multiple doors?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by maidengaming maidengaming 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Antimatter
    Participant

I’ve been reading the door labels and am very curious to see what lies ahead in the progression of the game. Any insight to what they might allow for? Also, I was wondering where the dormitory is. I cannot seem to find it as it is a quest.

Finally, I was wondering if there are any plans to make a room in which the player can design for the character and your other toons the player can hang out there as well and be dressed in assigned or random outfits.

Just a thought.

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

We will be revealing what are behind the various doors in time. We have a lot of amazing things planned for the future.

As far as a personal place yes we do plan to integrate a housing system that players can use to share with other players. That will come in time. As far as the quest when you take the quest you should see a blue arrow that pops up that directs you to the dormatory. It is on the second floor. It is also marked on your map which you can open up by hitting the ‘M’ key.

Thanks for playing!

– maidengaming

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.