Questions, Discussions & Feedback

Home Forums Questions, Discussions & Feedback Winter is coming..

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by maidengaming maidengaming 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ZakaruWeston
    Participant

Need before winter or I will not make it.

evilmajikman
    Participant

Agreed. I have been registered since January while people have been playing the alpha for months. I grow tired of the endless wait.

maidengaming
    maidengaming
    Keymaster

evilmajikman,

Thank you for writing. We are sorry to hear that you are frustrated with the wait. To clarify, we are currently in closed alpha with regular updates on our progress being posted in our discord. Keys are given out through our key giveaways in conjunction with our Twitch Live streams and our waiting list in discord.

Our process during our closed alpha is to release enough keys to complete our testing cycles as we improve the game and add new features. We have been careful to not announce a release date because we feel it is necessary to take the proper time to improve the game by fixing existing bugs and adding new features. We believe that it is a much smarter decision to take the time now (in alpha stage) to get things right instead of prematurely releasing a game only to be met with complaints that the game has too many issues.

We do hope to have an open alpha at some point before the end of the year but we unfortunately cannot say when that will be. We apologize for the wait but we sincerely believe that players in the end will be much happier with the end product because of it.

– maidengaming

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.