Maiden Gaming Inc. is a US based company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Are you interested in the career opportunities available working for Maiden Gaming? Feel free to fill out the form below. We are always looking for developers, creative writers, artists (2D & 3D) as well as animators and composers that can make meaningful and quality contributions to our projects.
***IMPORTANT: Please do not apply without either a portfolio or some examples of your work for review.***
Please keep in mind that we cannot respond to all submissions but we will review and respond to all applicants of interest.
Maiden Gaming is a studio based in Charlotte, North Carolina and we’re looking for talented and creative people to join us to help realize our vision. If you don’t see your area of expertise listed but you have experience that will help us on our journey, please send us your portfolio for review and tell us about your skill set, what you’re passionate about and how you can contribute to our team.
Experienced Unity3D Game Developer for Hire (Charlotte, North Carolina, USA)
We are looking to hire an experienced Unity3D Game Developer to join our growing team. As a Unity3D Game Developer you will be responsible for the scripting, debugging and optimization as well as the creation, maintenance and design of our software.
• 5+ years of Unity3D experience
• Steamworks experience
• Experience creating high-quality source code in C/C++ and C#
• Experience architecting and maintaining complex game systems and AI
• Experience profiling, optimizing and debugging Unity3D games
• Responsible for writing and distributing any tool or plugins
• Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset validation and implementation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented and organized
• Individual contributor who can write and debug Unity3D game features
• Collaborate with our team to design, develop, and maintain game features
• Analyze and architect game systems, with heavy focus on optimizations
• Write and test C# while following best practices
• Work with our internal team to design and develop game features
• Helping other developers with solving code issues along with being an expert within a team.
Any experience with multiplayer is a big plus.
Please be sure to link examples of your previous work and indicate your location (city/state/country) when applying.
Other Positions for Hire:
Studio General Manager, Project Director, Art Director, 3D Artist, 2D Artist, 3D Animator, 2D Animator, Concept Artist, 2D Graphics Editor (Promotional ads), Narrative Director, Narrative Writer, Audio Director, Sound Designer, UI/UX Designer, Client Software Engineer, Server Software Engineer, Multiplayer Engineer, Director of Technology, Director of Operations, Head of Publishing, Global Brand Marketing, Localization Lead, Lead Tester, Software Tester, Event Planner, Social Media Manager & Influencer Relations, Film Producer, Video Editor, Recruitment & Human Resources.
Maiden Gaming is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. Interested? Please fill out the form below.